Collapse

New topic template

Every new topic with question for pinout MUST contain those paragraphs
CAR BRAND NAME:
MODEL:
YEAR:
PART NUMBER:
CPU:
+ at least 4 pictures: of case with sticker, both sides of PCB and zoomed CPU (do NOT resize pictures!)
Subject should looks like "CAR BRAND, MODEL, YEAR, PART NUMBER, CPU" (for example: "Toyota Yaris 2015 89170-0D740 H8SX R5F61725")
See more
See less

HOW TO READ AND WRITE INFINEON CPU BY CPT PROGRAMMER

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arbalet73 View Post

İ know Smart-OBD read write,why I need buy activation XC2361 CPT Plus ,if it not work separately?
    But If you work for crash data repair and You have SmartOBD ... You can read write Infineon Xc2xxx EEPROM area.
    Also you can repair crash data by two ways.
    Manualy or Automat :-)

CPT Programmer You want to all other SRS units where we can not read / write dump by CAN .

Regards

Greg
    diagcar.eu WhatsApp +48 509 399 633

Comment

Originally posted by CPT View Post

But If you work for crash data repair and You have SmartOBD ... You can read write Infineon Xc2xxx EEPROM area.
      Also you can repair crash data by two ways.
      Manualy or Automat :-)

CPT Programmer You want to all other SRS units where we can not read / write dump by CAN .

Regards

Greg
      Ok.Can I read / write dumps (flash0,1,3) RR Vogue crash module DK62-14D374-AG CPU CPU X2361-72 with CPT Plus programmer and ISP ,not use CAN(as pinouts schem for LR) only connect +12v ,GND ,CPT pin 1-10?
      Thanks.
      Last edited by Arbalet73; 18.09.2020, 15:21.

Comment

hello everyone I have a big problem I can not read in any way an ecu airbag Volvo V40 year 2015 "P31406631" CPU: XC2361A-72F I have already checked the connections 1000 times I contacted my dealer for Italy, who tried to give me telephone assistance then I was forced to send the ecu to him for the repair of the crasch, he was able to read and write but with the old version of carprotool now that the ecu is back to me and installed it still has crasch errors and others. I no longer have time to return the ecu to my car pro tool dealer because the customer has to pick up the car to take a trip and then it would be
        fantastic to be able to do it myself in my laboratory since I paid for the instrument and the relative activation of the protocols. i sincerely hope someone pulls out a wildcard by giving me a workaround for pinout or a car pro tool update that fixes the problem in question, thanks to anyone who can help me

I am attaching the photos of the connections I have available pronat on the pc only the photo of an ISP adapter version but I have used both and the errors from one version to the other change however I have l documentation and tests of reading and connection ecu airbag volvo v40.zip inked everything to you

Comment

Originally posted by Mekkatronika View Post
          hello everyone I have a big problem I can not read in any way an ecu airbag Volvo V40 year 2015 "P31406631" CPU: XC2361A-72F I have already checked the connections 1000 times I contacted my dealer for Italy, who tried to give me telephone assistance then I was forced to send the ecu to him for the repair of the crasch, he was able to read and write but with the old version of carprotool now that the ecu is back to me and installed it still has crasch errors and others. I no longer have time to return the ecu to my car pro tool dealer because the customer has to pick up the car to take a trip and then it would be
          fantastic to be able to do it myself in my laboratory since I paid for the instrument and the relative activation of the protocols. i sincerely hope someone pulls out a wildcard by giving me a workaround for pinout or a car pro tool update that fixes the problem in question, thanks to anyone who can help me

I am attaching the photos of the connections I have available pronat on the pc only the photo of an ISP adapter version but I have used both and the errors from one version to the other change however I have l [ATTACH]n53731[/ATTACH] inked everything to you
          Hello.

Your MCU supported 100%.
          You can programming without problem.
          You have make many pictures... but where some technical serious pictures.
          Where power suply ?
          No info about CPT power adapter , also have no pictures for 12V external power toi module.
          Please make all step by step and all must work.
          USe short cable connection please.
          We can also exchange yopur cpt to new one... maybe some hardware problem.

Inform me please about situation.

Reagrads

Comment

Hello.

Your MCU supported 100%.
            You can programming without problem.
            You have make many pictures... but where some technical serious pictures.
            Where power suply ?
            No info about CPT power adapter , also have no pictures for 12V external power toi module.
            Please make all step by step and all must work.
            USe short cable connection please.
            We can also exchange yopur cpt to new one... maybe some hardware problem.

Inform me please about situation.

Reagrads
            hello I still tried and tried again but as I wrote earlier the retailer for italy also tried that instead succeeded with its cpt while with mine so I wait instruction to return and receive a new working cpt

Comment

Originally posted by Mekkatronika View Post

hello I still tried and tried again but as I wrote earlier the retailer for italy also tried that instead succeeded with its cpt while with mine so I wait instruction to return and receive a new working cpt
              Hello.

Please send Your cpt direct to my company.
              We can check all for you fast.

Company details :

Astel S.C.
              246 Trakt Lubelski St,
              04-667 Warsaw, Poland
              Tel: +48 509 399 633

Send back cpt plus all accesories.

Regards

Comment

Hello.

Please send Your cpt direct to my company.
                We can check all for you fast.

Company details :

Astel S.C.
                246 Trakt Lubelski St,
                04-667 Warsaw, Poland
                Tel: +48 509 399 633

Send back cpt plus all accesories.

Regards

i am having same problem....no matter how i try to connect it cannot be read...
                can i buy new cpt and u transfer all my license to the new one??
                pls reply admin...thank you

Comment

We are open for you

Collapse

Mon - Fri
                10 AM - 6 PM

Current time is:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X