Announcement

Collapse

New topic template

Every new topic with dump file MUST contain those paragraphs
CAR BRAND NAME:
MODEL:
PART NUMBER:
CPU / EEPROM:
+ at least 4 pictures: of case with sticker, both sides of PCB and zoomed CPU (do NOT resize pictures!)
Subject should looks like "CAR BRAND, MODEL, YEAR, PART NUMBER" (for example: "Mazda 3 2015 BHS2-57K30A")
See more
See less

4M0959655L Audi Q7 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data bus error is because of the wrong coding if you can write back original eeprom file and check coding, note it down and than change coding when back to donor file

CP only can be sorted with odis with online access cant do it remotely as you need to install software on your pc

Comment

Hello and thanks again for the help,
      We tried ODIS Yesterday at another shop, which has the software, but it will only allow new modules to be coded. Also, it will not program a used modules as it sees that the component is different than the vehicles VIN #.

Comment

Checking your 1st post i can see that gateway doesn't have communications with seat module thats needs to be fixed for airbag light to go out
        was seat replaced at some point if not check wiring and use your original eeprom data, theres no errors for crash

Comment

I tell him fixed CAR : First you must fixed CAR and restored all wired from other ECU!
          But .....
          http://smart-prog.com/

Comment

Hello and thank you so much for the time and effort you put up with this problem but I ended up ordering a new airbag module coded & program it to the Vehicle and Airbag light was gone. Thanks again.

Comment

We are open for you

Collapse

Mon - Fri
            10 AM - 6 PM

Current time is:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X