Announcement

Collapse

New topic template

Every new topic with dump file MUST contain those paragraphs
CAR BRAND NAME:
MODEL:
PART NUMBER:
CPU / EEPROM:
+ at least 4 pictures: of case with sticker, both sides of PCB and zoomed CPU (do NOT resize pictures!)
Subject should looks like "CAR BRAND, MODEL, YEAR, PART NUMBER" (for example: "Mazda 3 2015 BHS2-57K30A")
See more
See less

Reset, Unlock, Renew keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset, Unlock, Renew keys

Explain to me, please why need to do Reset, Unlock and Renew keys? If possible in more detail.
    And tell me please, How I can use DK 60? Many thanks/

If You have SMART-OBD and KST activation you have all list and Pinout in software!
    DK60 for DST128 type (AA, A8, A9, etc) (New KEY Toyota Lexus) special tool for added used key to other car!
    http://smart-prog.com/

Comment

reset and renewing keys unlocks keys that are locked after being programmed to a car. Most newer keys are one time use unless you unlock them. Being locked prevents them from being programmed to another car. renewing /unlocking enables the key to be used again

Comment

Originally posted by kmanycllc View Post
        reset and renewing keys unlocks keys that are locked after being programmed to a car. Most newer keys are one time use unless you unlock them. Being locked prevents them from being programmed to another car. renewing /unlocking enables the key to be used again
        Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by smart-prog View Post
          If You have SMART-OBD and KST activation you have all list and Pinout in software!
          DK60 for DST128 type (AA, A8, A9, etc) (New KEY Toyota Lexus) special tool for added used key to other car!
          I need instruction step by step how I can use DK 60, but not description

Comment

Step By Step Instruction in Software!
            http://smart-prog.com/

Comment

We are open for you

Collapse

Mon - Fri
            10 AM - 6 PM

Current time is:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...