Announcement

Collapse

New topic template

Every new topic with dump file MUST contain those paragraphs
CAR BRAND NAME:
MODEL:
PART NUMBER:
CPU / EEPROM:
+ at least 4 pictures: of case with sticker, both sides of PCB and zoomed CPU (do NOT resize pictures!)
Subject should looks like "CAR BRAND, MODEL, YEAR, PART NUMBER" (for example: "Mazda 3 2015 BHS2-57K30A")
See more
See less

Honda 7796-T50-G930-M1 No answer from Airbag.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda 7796-T50-G930-M1 No answer from Airbag.....

Hello, I have an Airbag controller from Honda Civic, number 7796-T50-G930-M1. I have a problem with communication as in the photo. The controller requires 2x 12V on the smart OBD, there is only one pin with 12V. I made a cable coming from Smart OBD and ending with two plugs, unfortunately it doesn't work. Can you tell me how to do it correctly?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Show me same you connect to SMART-OBD?
    http://smart-prog.com/

Comment

The red +12v wire that comes out of the smart OBD splits into two on the side of the airbag controller as shown in the photo
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I think you moved the CAN pins on the SmartOBD 1 pin to the right. Check your connection and try again, everything should work.
        Last edited by AST_Support; 22.04.2024, 11:32.

Comment

Can and Smart obd pins are ok. 3 and 4 edges in the bottom row, identical problem with Honda 77960-TGG-G110-M4 controllers

Comment

Again SRS ECU with two 12V pins. Maybe you are doing it wrong?

Comment

maybe I'm doing it wrong, so the question is whether it is OK to divide one wire coming from pin 2 in the smart OBD +12v into two plugs connected on the Controller side?

Comment

Yes, it's ok, but check with a multimeter if the connection is good.

Comment

There is approximately 11.5v at both ends. I would like to ask you to design original wiring to connect controllers that require 2 x 12v. Plus, I also saw that in the videos you used a cable that had an OBD2 plug on one side and wires on the other, but this is nowhere to be found in the store. I made the controller manually by reading the content

Comment

We are working on it. This will be a new adapter with wires.
                    Try to connect again.

Comment

When making another controller, I looked at the CAN FD adapter. The CAN FD adapter has 2x12v and GND outputs and the necessary CAN-L and CAN-H. Is it safe to use the adapter even though the Honda ECU does not require CAN FD?

Comment

Yes, it is possible to use the CANFD adapter with another SRS ECU via CAN.

Comment

We are open for you

Collapse

Mon - Fri
                        10 AM - 6 PM

Current time is:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                        X