Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyundai Accent 2019 module

Hello Everyone,

I had faced a problems with my CpT . My Smart OBD not supplying the module with enough power , where is showing. 2, or 3 V as mentioned in the attached pic, in addition to even when I connected to cars same problem- I did test the power supply showed 12 V , but the pins in smart obd showed frim both side no power 0 V or 1 Volt , what is the solution please .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Adnanmohammed; 30.11.2023, 17:35.

Check the fuse shown in this picture.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your answer, I checked the fuse it doesn't working, how I try to order a fuse however the specification of this fuse little different can you please send the fuse specification and the voltage of this fuse. thanks

Comment

If your Smart OBD is not supplying sufficient power to the module despite a tested 12V power supply in the car, the issue may be with the OBD connector or wiring. Check for loose connections, damaged wires, or corrosion in the OBD port. Ensure proper grounding and inspect the pins for any issues. If the problem persists, try using a different OBD cable or connector. Consider consulting the OBD device manual for troubleshooting steps and contact customer support for further assistance. Ensure compatibility with your car's make and model. If all else fails, seek professional assistance to diagnose and fix the issue.

Comment

We are open for you

Collapse

Mon - Fri
        10 AM - 6 PM

Current time is:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X