Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMARTOBD CAN FD ADAPTER Low Power issue

hi everyone.
    i been using the SMARTOBD CAN FD ADAPTER for some time now. it finally died on me. getting the dreaded Low power issue.
    i order a new one. already
    i wanted to know what needs to be replace to fix the low power issue. so i could fix it. not have to order new one all the time

Fill correct Card SN in profile.
    Take some screenshots of this problem.

Comment

updated account. Card SN

so do you know what needs to be replace for adapter to start working again?
      Last edited by ItsTime; 26.11.2023, 00:28.

Comment

On this Card SN I don't see any problem with CANFD adapter.

Comment

If you're experiencing a low power issue with your SMARTOBD CAN FD adapter, consider checking the power supply components. Inspect the adapter's power cable for any damage or fraying. Ensure a stable power source and use a high-quality USB cable. If the issue persists, the internal power management circuitry may be faulty. Attempting repairs may involve soldering and requires technical expertise. Assessing and replacing damaged components, such as capacitors or voltage regulators, might be necessary. If these steps prove challenging, contacting the manufacturer for support or warranty options could be beneficial, reducing the need for frequent replacements.

Comment

Originally posted by wyatt darren View Post
            If you're experiencing a low power issue with your SMARTOBD CAN FD adapter, consider checking the power supply components. Inspect the adapter's power cable for any damage or fraying. Ensure a stable power source and use a high-quality USB cable. If the issue persists, the internal power management circuitry may be faulty. Attempting repairs may involve soldering and requires technical expertise. Assessing and replacing damaged components, such as capacitors or voltage regulators, might be necessary. If these steps prove challenging, contacting the manufacturer for support or warranty options could be beneficial, reducing the need for frequent replacements.
            when i use the normal CAN adapter Voltage is fine. only when use CANFD adapter.

Comment

We are open for you

Collapse

Mon - Fri
            10 AM - 6 PM

Current time is:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X