Announcement

Collapse

New topic template

Every new topic with dump file MUST contain those paragraphs
CAR BRAND NAME:
MODEL:
PART NUMBER:
CPU / EEPROM:
+ at least 4 pictures: of case with sticker, both sides of PCB and zoomed CPU (do NOT resize pictures!)
Subject should looks like "CAR BRAND, MODEL, YEAR, PART NUMBER" (for example: "Mazda 3 2015 BHS2-57K30A")
See more
See less

BMW C650 file not recognised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW C650 file not recognised

hi,
    i am new user of DAMBO keytool.

for first use i have a BMW C650 that comes without dash so i have to fit a used one and so programm new keys.
    Inside i have a 25L160 eeprom.
    i have read it 4 times without any difference between them

when i open dambo software v1.0.30.0 , i go to "dump tool", then :
    - if i click on "module support list" i have error "not support, please contact support"
    - if i load the file it shows "file not recognise"

can you help me ???
    Attached Files

Hello.
    Unfortunately, the firmware of this dash is currently not supported. This type will be added in the next update (about a week from now).
    We can prepare a dump for you that can add the key. But if you want to fit a used dashboard on the bike - you need to synchronize it with the BMS-E control unit.
    See Link DT0043 and DT0044.
    So first you need to read the BMS-E 95320 eeprom.
    Last edited by Dambo; 14.12.2023, 11:51.

Comment

thank you for reply friend.
      so i can send you file from dash + file from BMS-E for synchronisation and adding 2 keys ?

Comment

Yes. We synchronize the dumps. You just need to replace the panel dump. There is no need to change the engine dump.

We also synchronize dump of your dash with the other one, as supported by the current software. This dump does not need to be written to the dash. You will need this dump in order to generate additional keys. After generating the keys will automatically register in the system.

Comment

We are open for you

Collapse

Mon - Fri
        10 AM - 6 PM

Current time is:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X