Collapse

New topic template

Every new topic with question for pinout MUST contain those paragraphs
CAR BRAND NAME:
MODEL:
YEAR:
PART NUMBER:
CPU:
+ at least 4 pictures: of case with sticker, both sides of PCB and zoomed CPU (do NOT resize pictures!)
Subject should looks like "CAR BRAND, MODEL, YEAR, PART NUMBER, CPU" (for example: "Toyota Yaris 2015 89170-0D740 H8SX R5F61725")
See more
See less

Volvo xc90 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo xc90 2019

good morning i have a problem i cleaned the file following all the instructions i delivered it to my customer and he told me that the vehicle does not turn on or the screen and blame me please that i could argue it is real that it affects the entire system the srs module thank you very much

control original file
    Attached Files

You HAVE U3000!
    http://smart-prog.com/

Comment

affirmative after i did all the procedure, i mark u3000 i send you the original file to see if something can be done what concerns me most is that the customer blame me that the vehicle does not start and does not turn on the dashboard or the screen with your experience is that possible??? What can i argue please help the part number is p32221372 thank you very much

Comment

I Check you Log!
        i dont know what you make!
        i see you make clear crash and all OK!
        No Crash no U3000
        after time i see you connect same ecu with U3000!
        http://smart-prog.com/

Comment

good morning dear moderator what you tell me is that everything is fine and my customer is questioning my work because he says that the vehicle doesn't work, then it must be a failure of the vehicle that has no power supply and that's why it doesn't start and they don't have access to the module i purchased the activation a year ago and this is the second module that i fixed i don't have much experience with this model and the truth i would like to know if they are successful or they are like all their files the truth you have a good team i have been working with you for 5 years and the truth for me they are the best when these types of modules arrive, i'd better discard them?? Thanks a lot excellent afternoon

Comment

We are open for you

Collapse

Mon - Fri
          10 AM - 6 PM

Current time is:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X