Announcement

Collapse

New topic template

Every new topic with dump file MUST contain those paragraphs
CAR BRAND NAME:
MODEL:
PART NUMBER:
CPU / EEPROM:
+ at least 4 pictures: of case with sticker, both sides of PCB and zoomed CPU (do NOT resize pictures!)
Subject should looks like "CAR BRAND, MODEL, YEAR, PART NUMBER" (for example: "Mazda 3 2015 BHS2-57K30A")
See more
See less

2017 HONDA CIVIC 77960-TBA-A030-M2 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 HONDA CIVIC 77960-TBA-A030-M2 problems

I have trouble clearing this file has per directions , I followed but think something went wrong is it possible for you to check this file,first time when I installed I had no communication. is this ok this time cause I wrote clear file from data base by means of write not get clear file. could you please check to see if this is good file thanks
    Attached Files

I cant get his to work following instructions, I get improper format when I try to clear bin file , so I don't get a .rh850 file to add by clear, I save the clear file for this part number and extracted to a bin file and open and added by write button, then verified, will this work? its the only way I can get anything to write to module. anyone know if this will work or does it have to be added to module has a .rh850 ext

Comment

this is the current file in module after I did it that way, don't have car to test can anyone confirm if this is ok?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        I have trouble clearing this file has per directions , I followed but think something went wrong is it possible for you to check this file,first time when I installed I had no communication. is this ok this time cause I wrote clear file from data base by means of write not get clear file. could you please check to see if this is good file thanks
        Just download correct file from supprot section and write by "clear" button

RENESAS RH850 R7F701x HONDA CIVIC.pdf

diagcar.eu WhatsApp +48 509 399 633

Comment

Thank you . I think I have it done just need to install

Comment

We are open for you

Collapse

Mon - Fri
          10 AM - 6 PM

Current time is:

Latest Activity

Collapse